Consultant - Pre-sales - IT (0.5-2.0 yrs) - Delhi NCR (Pre-Sales)
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Convert leads to project wins.
- Work closely with prospects during pre-sales to understand their requirements and give solution with an objective to win accounts
- Create collateral, mailers, technology & domain presentations to send to the prospects, and sell on company's capabilities
- Create proposals (understanding, technical / domain solution, commercials, costing etc) & do a regular follow-ups with prospects/clients
- Drive company revenues through sound pre-sales / sales practices by working closely with sales and senior management.
Qualification / Experience / Preferences
- Graduate with 0.5 - 2.0 years of experience in pre-sales of software development services
- Should be a technical person with good knowledge of software development
- Ready to travel within Delhi/NCR or outside the region.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Candidates can share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9990099471