Fleet Management System
- FMS Software is easy to use and flexible to meet your business process requirement, does not require skilled manpower to operate it and runs on infrastructure and provides high ROI.
- Effective fleet management aims at reducing and minimizing overall costs through maximum, cost effective utilization of resources.
- The administration and financial management of fleet is very organizational specific. It largely depends on donor requirements and organizational policies.
- Policies are designed to facilitate and encourage accountability, monitoring of usage and costs, provide internal control and to serve as a management tool for better decision
Aspects of FMS
- Identifying needs
- Acquisition Process
- Vehicle leasing (Internal & external)
- Vehicle Management
- Fleet management systems
- Vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Vehicle usage
- Vehicle disposal
- Health, Safety & Security
- Complying with Legislation and security requirements
- The system is designed and developed for any car rental services, Vehicle Vendors and such types of businesses.
- This Application Software manages clients, contract, vendors, driver's, vehicle masters.
- Apart from these Masters, there is a main robust Booking Panel tha
- Vehicle Master
- Client Master
- Contract Master
- Vendor Master
- Driver Master
- Duty Assignment
- Vehicle expense
- Maintenance Record
- Availability of vehicles as and when required
- Cost efficiency
- Vendors Management
- Less manpower dependency
- Contract upload facility
- Vehicle safety & safety
- Performance management
- Distances travelled
- Duty Completed
- Distance travelled by vehicle showing official and private mileage
- Repair and maintenance per vehicle
- Servicing planned and completed
- Fleet management in organizations is expensive. Vehicles are valuable assets and critical for business continuity. They therefore require adequate attention.
- Depending on the level of emergency the criteria may vary from time to time.
- Able to expand to future fleet and contractors.
- Customer ownership of data, years of storage and customer access.
MANPOWER CAN BE CUSTOMISED IN BETTER ECONOMICAL WAY.